In a difficult economic context where corporate financing is a very important issue, third-party custody now appears as a panacea for the recurring problem of financing.
Third party custody is a tripartite agreement between the financier, the depositor (the borrower) and the third party holder (TG.com) that allows economic operators to finance the acquisition of their merchandise
TGCOM as a third party holder
I.RIGHT OF THIRD PARTY HOLDER
1. Ensure the logistics of the goods according to the agreed incoterm up to the warehouse.
2. Receive and secure the goods in his warehouses on behalf of the financier.
3. Manage the flow of goods according to the instructions of the financier.
II. THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE THIRD PARTY HOLDER ARE BETWEEN
1. Guarantee the accessibility of the warehouses to the financier for possible control of the goods.
2. Issuing warehouse receipts to the financier.
3. Act on the instructions of the financier only.
II ADVANTAGES OF THE THIRD DETENTION FOR:
• Secures and guarantees the financial transaction
• Assurance of a follow-up of stock flows.
2. For the depositor (borrower)
• Guarantee of obtaining more economical financing
• Availability of the stored goods to be released at the best prices.